Customer Success Manager
Have you been looking for an established company that is spreading its wings and is not afraid to jump back into the fast-paced world of a rapidly growing tech company? Are you looking for authentic co-workers that embrace getting their hands dirty while enjoying all the time we spend together? Then Gryphon may be the fit for you!
Gryphon is an industry leader in providing the only end-to-end sales acceleration platform with a carrier-grade network infused with business intelligence and AI that is taking flight with wicked cool tech in the Sales Engagement and Acceleration space. For over 20 years, Gryphon has been committed to exceeding customer expectations accumulating over 1,500 years of calling data experience with zero violations. Gryphon has worked with Sales, Marketing and Compliance executives across the Fortune 500 companies, as well as small and medium businesses, helping them drive data-driven decisions with user-friendly dashboards for their Go-To-Market teams.
We are looking for a passionate customer champion who knows how to navigate large enterprise customers and the internal landscape of a start-up like company. Our ideal candidate will look at how they can make a positive impact, internally and externally, while being ready to run fast with all the amazing things in store for 2021.
The Customer Success team at Gryphon is passionate about seeing every customer dream big and achieve those dreams. Gryphon is a customer-centric company focusing on ensuring every interaction is a positive one and the Customer Success team is a huge part of that. Customer Success Managers are responsible for identifying a customer’s overall business goals and how Gryphon can help them achieve wild success in each. Maintaining and building quality relationships while guiding our customers to identify best practices to optimize their top of funnel activities.
Daily Responsibilities and Activities:
- Easily communicate our best practices to customers
- Strive to understand our customers better than they know themselves!
- Communicate easily across departments
- Drive adoption inside of customers and grow your overall book of business
- Create deep relationships across all levels within your customers from admin to C-level
- Retain your customers by solving their challenges and driving ROI
- Anticipate your customers’ needs before they even know they have a need
- Committed to continuous learning and innovation
- Able to drive issues to resolution with minimal guidance
- 5+ years in customer success with a proven track record of retaining and growing customers in an enterprise software, service, or Software as a Service (SaaS) company
- Account/Project management skills
- History of improving processes, methodologies, or framework to improve overall team performance
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience communicating with C-level to individual contributors
- Proven self-starter and able to come up to speed on complex difficult concepts with ease
- Ability to translate complex concepts into easy to understand trainings and documentation
- At least 2 years experience supporting Sales Enablement/ Revenue Enablement professionals as a CSM/Account Manager
- Exceptional work ethic, with strong values and principles – takes every opportunity to go above and beyond
- Detail-oriented: able to notice the little things that make a big difference
- A self-motivated person who can work under stress and meet deadlines
- A positive attitude and open mind that approaches problems from all angles
- Finds joy in helping customers drive additional value in each experience with them