Do You Know the Difference Between CASL and CAN-SPAM?
Regardless of which country your company does business in, adhering to its marketing laws is a must. If you choose to disobey the compliance rules, you could potentially be fined millions, which is why it is so important to understand them.
The most notable difference between the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act and Canada’s Anti-Spam Law (CASL) is the price tag associated with each violation. Both are costly, however, one country will charge you at least one million dollars/violation.
Through this CASL vs. CAN-SPAM Infographic You Will Learn:
- When an opt-in is required
- Which channels are impacted by the law
- When you need to adhere to opt-outs
- When all parties involved must be identified in the message
- the difference between expressed consent and implied consent
- Violation Costs