Client Service Account Manager
Location: Boston, MA
Gryphon is seeking an Account Manager who will be responsible for managing and executing duties for Gryphon Networks client accounts. The Account Manager will work to attain an exceptional level of customer success by setting up new clients with Gryphon services and products, implementing an account retention and growth strategy, coordinating interactions with key contacts, and providing updates to management regarding the status of the accounts.
Additionally, the Account Manager will be responsible for ensuring customers are satisfied with service performance with measurable targets, setting up the customer to renew their existing contract, and will actively identify new upsell opportunities.
The Account Manager will work under the guidance of Gryphon Director, Client Services.
- Lead interface with client contacts on day-to-day operational issues – receive requests, funnel through appropriate Gryphon resources, manage resources, schedule client meetings/conference calls to further identify requirements, drive process to resolution.
- Create and cultivate relationships with key contacts to ensure client retention and identify upsell opportunities
- Serve as the business liaison between the Company and its clients for products and services that requires complex integration.
- Manage the overall process of certain projects to include SOW/Project Plan development/delivery, ensure milestones are met, and coordinate all required team meetings internal and external as they relate to bringing the project to completion.
- Manage the technical and business relationship between the Company and its clients in accordance with Company’s and clients’ business objectives.
- Handle escalation tracking and management by constantly being aware of Gryphon and client issues. Escalate issues as needed within Gryphon and the client so that the right resources can be involved to bring the problem to resolution as quickly as possible.
- Ability to learn proprietary configuration system to properly set up and deploy complex customer solutions while tracking many variables and ensuring correct settings.
- Provide excellent customer service to existing clients and establish referral business by managing day-to-day account relationship and company commitments for assigned clients.
- Preserve and promote the value of Gryphon to clients consistently and protect company interests
- Act as Client Advocate on all matters related to client account, including but not limited to, raising awareness of risks and opportunities to management, sales, and support areas.
- Update internal CRM system and keep accurate and current record of all contacts associated with account.
- Escalate issues as needed within Gryphon so that the right resources can be involved to bring the problem to resolution as quickly as possible
- Respond to inquiries relating to all client matters
- Act as knowledge base for Gryphon’s products and services
- Work with Project team to complete set up when required
- Exceptional work ethic, with strong values and principles – takes all opportunities to go above and beyond the basic expectations
- Detail-oriented: an attention to detail for tasks with zero tolerance for errors or carelessness
- A self-motivated individual who can work under stress and meet deadlines.
- An absolute commitment to customer services
- A positive attitude and open mind that approaches problems from all angles
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, and minimum 7 years Prior experience in Account Management managing enterprise customers.
Why Work at Gryphon
- Highly entrepreneurial, high-growth culture within stability of 20-year market leader
- Great location in the heart of Boston’s Financial District
- 100% medical and dental coverage
- Flexible vacation
- Company organized volunteer days with HomeBase
- Frequent company and team outings
- Competitive Environment
- Special incentives and bonus eligibility for top performers
- Parental leave program
- New employee referral bonuses
- Unlimited coffee, fruit, and snacks
Gryphon Networks is the leading provider of cloud sales intelligence and marketing compliance solutions to highly distributed sales and marketing teams. The company increases sales and marketing performance by providing managers with dashboard reporting, cloud call recording and speech analytics for any agent calling from any device while simultaneously ensuring that its customers maintain guaranteed compliance with complex consumer contact regulations. Clients include 8 of the top US insurers and half of the top banks, as well as Fortune 500 companies in industries such as healthcare, consumer goods, automotive, hospitality and retail. Gryphon is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. https://gryphonnetworks.com/