Account Executive (SaaS)
As an Account Executive (AE), you will play an instrumental role in the Gryphon Sales Organization. Upon hiring, the quota-carrying AE will handle telephone, email and web-based interactions with current and prospective Gryphon customers. The AE will also receive qualified sales opportunities from the Gryphon Sales Development Representatives (SDR’s) from within the Gryphon Sales Organization to be converted to revenue.
The primary function of this role is to deliver new (not renewal) revenue to the organization.
In this hybrid type role, the AE will be based at Gryphon HQ at 100 Summer Street in Boston, but is encouraged to travel when necessary to close business and deliver revenue to Gryphon.
Gryphon Networks is a highly entrepreneurial organization. With this in mind, the ideal candidate is highly motivated, career-oriented individual with a competitive drive and a desire to develop a successful career in the technology sector.
- Manage full sales cycles closing new business by qualifying and converting leads, as well as identifying opportunities for growth with existing customers
- Build an individual pipeline and opportunities through daily outbound sales activity, with emphasis on phone prospecting, supplemented by email
- Consult prospects on Gryphon best practices and trends to provide meaningful recommendations on our product lines
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing and Product teams to optimize company sales efforts
- Professionally represent the Gryphon brand, vision and values at all times
- Achieve and exceed designated sales goals
- 3+ years of proven software sales success
- Track record of consistently meeting and exceeding revenue quotas
- Ability to engage prospects through both inbound and outbound phone calls
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and commitment
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
Gryphon is an equal opportunity employer. If you are interested in joining the Gryphon team, and would like further information concerning career opportunities, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.