Client Services Account Manager
- Provide excellent customer service to existing clients and establish referral business by managing day-to-day account relationship and company commitments for assigned clients.
- Act as Client Advocate on all matters related to client account, including but not limited to, raising awareness of risks and opportunities to management, sales, and support areas.
- Update internal CRM system and keep accurate and current record of all contacts associated with account.
- Escalate issues as needed within Gryphon so that the right resources can be involved to bring the problem to resolution as quickly as possible
- Respond to inquiries relating to all client matters
- Act as knowledge base for Gryphon’s products and services
In addition to the specific skills listed above, Gryphon also seeks someone with the qualities listed below:
- Exceptional work ethic, with strong values and principles – takes all opportunities to go above and beyond the basic expectations
- Detail-oriented: an attention to detail for tasks with zero tolerance for errors or carelessness
- A self-motivated individual who can work under stress and meet deadlines.
- An absolute commitment to customer services
- A positive attitude and open mind that approaches problems from all angles
- Prior experience in Account Management managing mid-market and/or enterprise customers.
- Bachelors Degree Required, and minimum 5 years Prior experience in Account Management managing mid-market and/or enterprise customers.
- Most importantly, a good sense of humor
The Account Manager will work under the guidance of Gryphon Director, Client Services. Gryphon fosters a strong team environment, and the successful candidate is expected to embrace this culture.