Product Manager (Downtown Boston, MA, USA)
Gryphon is looking for a product manager that has a strong background working with and supporting custom databases, web portals, and telecommunication applications. Customer interfaces to Gryphon include Sales and Speech Analytics, Inbound and Outbound calling platforms, Mobile and Desktop Applications and Integrations with third party partner platforms.
The product manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers. Should have fundamental skills in data analysis and data modeling.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning. Provide expert level support to users with software-related issues or problems as necessary.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples.
- Responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product. This involves printed and electronic promotional material, product training, and relevant clinical papers.
- BA/BS required, preferably in a technical field.
- Knowledgeable in technology, ability to grasp new concepts and leverage opportunities to deliver the best user experience.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop formal application specifications and project plans using common documentation tools such as Visio, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, Snag it and Camtasia.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work independently.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Experience working to deadlines.
- Willingness and ability to learn and apply new technologies; while keeping the pulse of Gryphon Partner roadmaps.
In addition to the specific skills listed above, Gryphon also seeks someone with the qualities listed below:
- Exceptional work ethic, with strong values and principles – takes all opportunities to go above and beyond the basic expectations.
- Detail-oriented: an attention to detail for tasks.
- Self-motivated individual who can work under stress and meet deadlines.
- An absolute commitment to customer services.
- A positive attitude and open mind that approaches problems from all angles.
The Product Manager will work under the guidance of Gryphon VP, Product Management. Gryphon fosters a strong team environment, and the successful candidate is expected to embrace this culture.
If this position interests you, please submit your resume to email@example.com