Sales Operations & Enablement Manager (Downtown Boston, MA, USA)
The Sales Ops. and Enablement Management role at Gryphon Networks will be a critical leadership role in the Sales Organization, driving the strategy for supporting the entire Sales org. from onboarding to ongoing learning, development, and rep efficiency. The mission of this role is to provide a best in class experience for our sellers. That means ensuring that our existing reps and new sales hires have everything that they need to be successful, by delivering a best in class onboarding experience, easily accessible product knowledge and skill building programs, and the tools, process, and materials required to execute a comprehensive sales cycle.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, this person will work closely with the Gryphon leadership team, as well as significant interaction with all levels of the Sales and Marketing organizations. The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial, highly energetic, driven individual with experience in enterprise sales that has designed, developed, and delivered sales productivity programs – and passionate about having a direct impact on the business through sales efficiency. This role would be charged with making key decisions that directly influence the Sales team.
- Maintain a key relationship with the Director of Sales, building relationships with other key stakeholders at Gryphon and understanding the ongoing needs of the Sales organization and the company
- Develop and execute a consistent hiring and onboarding strategy with the Direct of Sales for Sales Development Representatives, Account Executives, and Strategic Account Executives
- Develop and execute key change management efforts, such as sales methodology rollouts, CRM best practices, and the introduction of new products
- Implement then drive consistency and efficiency of process and tools
- Define and track the right metrics for success
- Create original content such as Competitive Intelligence briefs, Pricing Templates, and Corporate Pitch decks to support the sales process in addition to working with other content creators and subject matter experts such as the Marketing and Product teams.
- Become proficient in the Gryphon Sales Intelligence platform and deliver the company value proposition, corporate overview, key differentiators, and platform demos
- Bridge from the Marketing organization and other content creators to the sales organization
- Support the Contracts Department by reviewing agreements and drafting template contracts as needed
- CRM management, maintenance, and reporting
- Lead management
- Create and facilitate training programs as needed
- Develop sales resources as needed, such as assets, videos, and playbooks
- A critical eye to challenge the status quo
- Experience supporting an Enterprise Sales organization
- Proven track record of being highly motivated and self-directed – you should be able to drive a project from conception to start to finish, not just execute on an existing plan. The ideal candidate recognizes deficiencies and acts authoritatively to fix them.
- Problem solver – you don’t get sidelined by roadblocks and objections, but efficiently work through them to find the right solution
- Experience rolling out sales methodologies, or other significant change management efforts, to a sales organization
- Familiarity with legal contracts a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Top notch presentation skills
- Strong decision-making ability
- Strong cross-functional collaborator and ability to build relationships with executive stakeholders. Can you credibly command a room of your peers? Of senior leaders?
- Demonstrated ability to establish and manage project priorities and timelines to achieve results
- Ability to self-start, prioritize, and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Passion for excellence and high quality in the finished product; attention to detail is critical
- Willingness to travel 1–2x per quarter
- Familiarity with CRM Systems (we use Salesforce.com)
- Familiarity with Marketo a plus
- BS required
- 5+ years supporting a direct B2B sales organization, whether in an enablement, training, or product marketing function
If this position interests you, please submit your resume to email@example.com