Strategic Account Executive – Banking Vertical (SaaS)
The primary function of this role is to deliver new revenue to the organization within the Retail Banking space via both new and existing clients.
As a Strategic Account Executive (SAE), you will play an instrumental role in the Gryphon Sales organization. Upon hiring, the quota-carrying SAE will develop and execute an account plan to drive growth of Gryphon services within assigned accounts: current and prospective Gryphon customers in the retail banking markets. The SAE will also receive qualified sales opportunities from the Sales Development Representatives (SDR’S) from within the assigned vertical to be followed up and converted to revenue.
Location: Gryphon HQ is located at 100 Summer Street in Boston. Travel when necessary to close business is expected, estimated at 25%. For the right person with the right banking and technology experience, we will consider candidates residing out of state.
Gryphon Networks is a highly entrepreneurial organization. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, career-oriented individual with a competitive drive and a desire to develop a successful sales career in the technology sector by applying domain expertise within the retail banking.
The Strategic Account Executive will report to the Director of Sales.
- Manage full sales cycles closing new business by qualifying and converting leads, as well as identifying opportunities for growth at existing customers
- Build individual pipeline and opportunities through daily outbound sales activity, with emphasis on phone prospecting, supplemented by email
- Consult prospects on Gryphon best practices and trends to provide meaningful recommendations on our product lines
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing and Product teams to optimize company sales efforts
- Professionally represent the Gryphon brand, vision, and values at all times
- Achieve and exceed designated sales goals
- 5+ years of proven direct software sales success
- Substantial knowledge of the retail banking and credit union space either via prior vertical expertise or experience within the industry
- Track record of consistently meeting and exceeding revenue quotas
- Ability to engage prospects through both inbound and outbound phone calls
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to navigate the sales cycle from start to finish
- Strong work ethic and commitment
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
Gryphon Networks is the leading provider of cloud sales intelligence and marketing compliance solutions to highly distributed sales and marketing teams. The company increases sales and marketing performance by providing managers with dashboard reporting, cloud call recording and speech analytics for any agent calling from any device while simultaneously ensuring that its customers maintain guaranteed compliance with complex consumer contact regulations. Clients include the top US insurers and banks, as well as Fortune 500 companies in industries such as healthcare, consumer goods, automotive, hospitality and retail. Gryphon is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. http://www.gryphonnetworks.com
If this position interests you, please submit your resume to email@example.com