Cloud-based sales and marketing solution drives new business as updated features roll out.
Boston, MA (March 12, 2019) – Gryphon Networks, the leading provider of cloud sales and marketing effectiveness tools, announces record revenue and customer wins along with the latest round of enhancements to its patented Sales Intelligence System. The platform captures, screens, and analyzes the vast amount of sales and marketing activity that is generated every day by centralized and geographically dispersed sales teams via the phone.
Along with the latest platform enhancements, Gryphon’s year-over-year revenue growth continues to be fueled by the signing of several new enterprise clients, representing market-leaders within the highly sought-after telecommunications, healthcare, and media industries.
“Given the hyper-competitive sales enablement marketplace, the only way to really prove value and associated ROI is through new enterprise customer wins,” said Jeff Fotta, Gryphon CEO. “Signing new clients that are themselves market leaders and the largest in their industries, validates our strategy to build marketing tools that impact the heart of our clients’ businesses, not just deliver marginal improvements.”
The new product release focuses on enhancements that speed up the time-to-value for users of the Gryphon Sales Intelligence System, along with a more refined dashboard user experience. Additionally, Gryphon has revamped its App for CRM, designed to maximize the platform’s advanced telephony and visualization capabilities for CRM systems. The App for CRM minimizes the time spent by reps on unproductive activity logging, improves outreach effectiveness, and optimizes integration with most CRM systems for reps who want to retain flexibility in their daily work.
Summary of new capabilities:
Gryphon Sales Intelligence Platform
- Out-of-the-box key performance indicators
- Users can now choose between “light” and “dark” themes
- New agent comparison views for rep gamification
- Suspicious activity alerts for managers and administrators
- Dashboard includes reporting of start/stop recording activity
Gryphon App for CRM
- DialView is supported in full screen
- Quick search function for history and activities right from the Gryphon dialer
- Enhanced compliance views and more customizable features
- Overall performance optimization and new release support
“The most well-designed sales tools are ‘invisible’ to the user’s workflow and don’t force them to change their process,” added Eric Esfahanian, Gryphon’s chief revenue officer. “These new enhancements help reps maximize their net effectiveness so they can understand what really works and spend their time on the most productive activities – and closing more deals.”
Gryphon’s Sales Intelligence System is an integrated cloud-based platform that is comprised of three functional technology layers that work together seamlessly.
- Universal Access enables agents anywhere to easily make and receive work-related calls from any phone, CRM, or device.
- Control and compliance of all phone activity is handled by the Gryphon SecureCloud, an advanced telephony and data processing engine that screens and collects agent call data from any phone and runs analysis against goals and key performance indicators.
- Visibility presents phone-based sales activity and core marketing campaign data in a rich, relevant context with easy-to-use management dashboards as well as detailed administrative views. Unlike activity data that is logged by reps themselves or pulled from other systems, Gryphon data is captured with complete accuracy in real-time via the network.
To learn more about Gryphon’s award-winning sales and marketing systems, visit www.gryphonnetworks.com or call (617) 279-2600.
See what others are saying: Visit Review Page
Gryphon Networks is the leading provider of cloud-based systems to optimize the supply chain of revenue growth. The Sales Intelligence System automatically captures, controls, and visualizes sales and marketing activity generated from any device or application to increase revenue, improve management effectiveness, and reduce compliance risk. More than a dozen Fortune 100 clients, including some of the largest banks, brokerage, insurance, and consumer services firms, are among Gryphon’s 300+ clients in North America.
Direct: (617) 279-2659