Please be aware of the following holidays requiring a U.S. holiday telephone solicitation bans for the month of July:
- On Tuesday, July 4th, 2017, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Rhode Island, and Utah prohibit unsolicited marketing calls to residents in observance of Independence Day.
- On Monday, July 24th, 2017, Utah prohibits unsolicited marketing calls to residents in observance of Pioneer Day; however, state law already prohibits telephone solicitations on Sundays.
Please be aware of the following Canadian Marketing Association (CMA) member holiday telephone solicitation bans for the month of July:
- On Saturday, July 1st, 2017, the CMA prohibits members from making unsolicited marketing calls to residents of Newfoundland & Labrador in observance of Memorial Day.
- On Saturday, July 1st, 2017, the CMA prohibits members from making unsolicited marketing calls to residents of Canada in observance of Canada Day.
- On Sunday, July 9th, 2017, the CMA prohibits members from making unsolicited marketing calls to residents of Nunavut in observance of Nunavut Day.
- On Monday, July 10th, 2017, the CMA prohibits members from making unsolicited marketing calls to residents of Newfoundland & Labrador in observance of Orangemen’s Day.
Gryphon has updated its existing service parameters to reflect this solicitation ban. Please contact the Gryphon Networks Helpdesk with any questions at 866-366-6822.
Navigating the state and federal regulatory maze while mitigating risk is becoming more daunting every day for compliance leaders. Especially when dealing with agents in branch offices, reps using personal phones, or independents and BPOs marketing on your behalf. For almost 20 years, Gryphon has protected the largest and most valued brands in banking, insurance, manufacturing and home services from headline risk, brand damage, and costly fines associated with outbound marketing violations. Gryphon provides fully indemnified compliance services for any application, campaign, or any agent at any location, including third parties marketing on your behalf.
Avoid TCPA and DNC fines. Gryphon is the ONLY fully indemnified compliance service that is built for the highest-volume marketing organizations and integrates with any telephone, application or marketing system. Protect your business from TCPA and DNC Risk. The Cost of non-compliance extends far beyond the risk of fines. Since 1998, Gryphon’s highly patented suite of compliance services provides bulletproof compliance and protection from headline risk, brand damage, and costly penalties. Our service is FULLY INDEMNIFIED for compliance with state and federal TCPA laws and DNC regulations.
Our services apply all legal exemptions to those laws to help your business grow, and our experts provide customized consulting and support with expanding regulations. Bullet-proof compliance is only half the equation used to solve TCPA and DNC compliance issues. Gryphon’s intelligent cloud engine automatically applies legal exemptions (opt-ins) to make sure you are not over-suppressing legal contacts who want to hear from you. Gryphon’s Secure Cloud engine unlocks your largest marketable universe to maximize your outreach and protect every opportunity.